Re: Tires

To: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:47:57 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chuck,
I run Coopers 165x70. Paid $32 each. There are plenty of brands out
there having the 145 and 155 sizes. Might consider " The Tire Rack " a
discount mail order
vendor via the internet or an 800 phone number. There are 3 or 4 others
with great deals on our small tires. I would hope you can get them for
less than $35 each.
Just my .02 worth
Alan