Re: The time has come....99 West Coast Meet

To: MWDW16A@prodigy.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The time has come....99 West Coast Meet
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 06:27:46 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-19 02:19:50 EDT, MWDW16A@prodigy.com writes:

<< Dear Mr. "Elizabeth Lunney" (and everyone)

 I am not one who usually gets into this type of  petty back biting,
 ignorant/rumor mongering, self officious flame, but you have forced >>

Dear Mrs. Kirklin Kvan...
(Warning to all other listers If you are offended by cursing, please don't
scroll down any further).

Your an idiot!!!  No your a Fucking idiot!  What's next from you,  You gonna
demand that we print your Manifesto in the New York Times?  In all my years as
a healey owner only once before have I had the displeasure of being exposed to
such bullshit!  You sir are an asshole of the first order...and I for one
encourage you to sell your Healey and purchase a Jag.  They deserve you.  No
offense jag owners.  Oh and please if ever on the east coast, look me up!
Please!

Love Always,  you asshole
Sincerely,
George Marinos