Suspension Progress

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Suspension Progress
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:32:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Making some headway.

All bushings changed on both sides.
Wheel bearings exhanged on driver's side.
Coil springs reinstalled both sides.
Wheels back on and pushed into the garage to continue later.
Wife happy - has the parking space back.  :)
Me happy - I can continue working even if it does rain again.  :)

One potentially important question on the wheel bearing though - When I put
the hub back on and snugged it up to the stub axle it seemed to me that the
inner part of the outer wheel bearing popped out a bit.  Is this normal?  I
tryed driving it back in, but only a couple of taps.  Since it didn't want
to move I didn't want to force it until I knew more of what was going on.

If my description is too unclear, I planned on comparing it to the look of
the other wheel when I pull it off.

Now, where are those new rotors!  :)

Thanks,
Philip