Part Number Cross Ref. list

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Part Number Cross Ref. list
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:13:57 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Am compiling a cross reference list which will match BMC-Lucas-Smiths-Girling-
etc. parts.  for the Sprite MK I & II's.  Hoping to make searching for parts a
bit easier.   Does anyone have any really essoteric literature or other
document/manuals that include part numbers.  I have the usual plus a whole
bunch of Lucas parts books, Nisongers manual, Armstrong Girling manuals and
SU's Parts Manuals.  WOuld appreciate hearing from you if you' can add to the
current 19 pages.
Regards,
george marinos
Sprite MKII AN6