RE: More Northern California Roads and Wire Wheel Questions

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: More Northern California Roads and Wire Wheel Questions
From: "BOLIN, TIMOTHY" <TBOLIN@scana.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:36:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
long time ago when i was thinner and had more hair i enjoyed lacing up
and truing motorcycle wheels when i worked in a m/c shop.  now as i am a
little heavier(ok, alot heavier) and my hair folicles are growing
further apart i look at these nicked rims rusted and pitted spokes on my
midget and it just doesn't appeal to me any more.  does anyone
manufacture replacement steel rims for use on w/w cars.  some of the
alloy rims i seen in catalogs look good, but i'm not ready for that kind
of expense  (read- my wife won't let me buy them) and don't want to
convert over to studs and lugs.

just curious

tim