Re: Moss Bugeye Panels

To: dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca, d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: Moss Bugeye Panels
From: Stella67@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:49:36 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For those of you working on Frogeyes or other spot welded vehicles you might
be interested in obtaining a compressed air tool by HTP, it's a spot weld
remover.  It has a special flange that, when adjusted right and using a
special bit, allow you to drill though one panel and leave the other virtually
untouched.  Having never worked on a Sprite (only big Healeys) I got real
tired of drilling out spot welds - this toy turned out to be a great
investment.

While I own several HTP tools and have spent more money with them then
authorized by my household CFO I have no interest in the company, etc

Thanks  John