Re: Quiet day Web-I-tis

To: "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Quiet day Web-I-tis
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 20:45:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On 6/28/98 12:28 PM so and so  Rick/Carolyn said. (And I quote)

>Hi All,
>
>Is it a quiet day on the net or is the server down?  Maybe I got kicked
>off again, don't know.  Is any one out there?
>
>I'm going through withdrawl, I've got web-I-tis, Please someone talk to
>me.
>
>Rick
>--
>52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
>60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby
>http://www.softcom.net/users/walters
>http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/4644
For the first time all spring (yes I know it is now summer) it has been
great weather. Everbody went for a cruise

Larry Macy
78 Midget (just back from 150 mile)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?