RE: SU Carb -- Float Leaking

To: dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca
Subject: RE: SU Carb -- Float Leaking
From: Mark van der Linden <MARK.VANDERLINDEN@ey.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:57:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I was recommended to replace the whole with grose jet (see middle section of
last Moss edition (green special deals part)). Any one has done this yet?

Mark

        dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca
        06/29/98 08:39 AM
Please respond to dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca@Internet
To: chasdoug@gte.net@Internet
cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net@Internet

Check or replace your needle valve in the float chamber.
Dave Formstone
1960 Bugeye