A question regarding tonneaus

To: Spridget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A question regarding tonneaus
From: Packy Coleman <deadboy@hooked.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 23:38:05 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
    I've got a question that I suspect some one out there will be able to
answer for me.

Now that I have my Sprite on the road again after almost a year, and the
poor little beast is going to be my daily driver, I think it's time I
procure a proper tonneau for it (us?).  My problem is that the car is an
early '67 mk IV, and the tonneau that both Moss and VB sell are for the
latter versions with smaller steering wheels, and they lack the flaps that
allow the tonneau to be clipped behind the seat when not fully open.  I've
never owned the proper version, although I have seen pictures of just such
a cover in some of the sales literature of the period, so I believe such a
style exists,(or at least did).

So after all this my question of course is: does anyone know where I can
get such a tonneau?  Is it still being made by some one, or will I have to
get one made?  And if I do have to get one made, will I require patterns or
what?

Thanks to all for your help on this.

Packy