The end is in sight!!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The end is in sight!!!
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:01:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The engine in my 76 B is almost ready to go in.  I'm respraying the
engine compartment before the engine goes in, and my used input
shaft/engine mounts will arrive today.  The engine / tranny will be
ready to be mated tonight.  The engine compartment will also be clean
tonight.  Can't put it in Wednesday, but the car will move under its own
might by Friday.  The engine/tranny will be in the car Thursday.  I
finally feel better about this.  Then I can start pulling the engine on
the 72 Midget this weekend!!!

Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman
76 MGB