Moving a Sprite

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moving a Sprite
From: shk <shk@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 22:18:47 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I need to move mt '63 Sprite from LA to Michigan (along with the rest
of my stuff).  I do not really have the time or motivation to drive it,
so I was thinking about loading it into the Ryder truck I am renting.
Does anybody have any good ideas on how to get it in there?  I
remember the back of those trucks being about chest height.  Or would
it just be easier to pull it on a trailer?  I will probably be using
at least a 20' truck to begin with and it seems to me it would be much
easier to maneuver the truck if there was no trailer behind it.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Shawn