RE: Moving a Sprite

To: "'shk'" <shk@qnet.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Moving a Sprite
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 08:08:20 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Shawn -

When we moved my Dad's '47 TC, we put it in the back of the truck.  We went
over to a local warehouse that had both a ramp leading into the warehouse,
and a loading dock.  We explained what we were doing, and asked nicely if
we could use their facilities for a few minutes.  Took about 2 minutes to
get permission.  Drove up the ramp into the warehouse, backed the truck up
to the loading dock, drove the car onto the truck, strapped it down.  When
we got to the other end, "removal was the reverse of installation".

We got to move the car easily and safely, and the guys working in two
different warehouses got really cool answers to the "How was your day,
dear?" question when they got home.  :^)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net