Re: Hose size?

To: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, shk@qnet.com
Subject: Re: Hose size?
From: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:08:53 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 02:32 PM 9/22/98 -0700, Peter Samaroo wrote:
>I use 1/2" hose of the heaviest most durable type that I can find. Do
>not use the silly accordian type they try to sell you That is for
>emergency roadside repair get you home use only.

----
Is that true? I have BAD memories of trying to get the flexible one in....
even boild the b****rd to get it soft. So... the recommended way is remove
the pump? or lift the head? It's been awhile. I do remember how the
antifreeze would run down to the front of the bonnet when I stopped then
blow back on the windshield when I drove. The accordian hose wasn't real
easy for a "roadside repair". Bad, bad memories.
Peter C
Peter Caldwell
1 very rough Innocenti
(the Sprite with an accent)