Re: Hose size?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hose size?
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:11:02 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If you think the accordian is bad to replace on a Sprite you should try
it on a Mini. When replacing the bypass I prefer to remove the water
pump rather than the head (water pump gaskets are cheaper than head
gaskets). I have done the roadside repair and it was not much fun
especially on a hot engine, but it is possible to cut out the old hose
and squeeze in the accordian, however if someone has replaced the pipe
out of the head with a longer one it is D**N near impossible.
Regards,
Peter.