Re: Distributor Rebuild...

To: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@mail.metro.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor Rebuild...
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 14:53:51 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to Frank and Bill and Cindy for responding to the distributor rebuild
problems.  As usual this list is really helpful.

I am having a problem getting the drive dog pin out.  The pin seems to be
deforming rather than moving out of the shaft hole in which it is placed.  Is
there something holding it in?  I don't want to ruin the pin and or the shaft
by destroying the thing.  Should I take it to a machinist to have it pressed
out?

Thanks,

Monty