Re: Hey all again!! sorry for the lack of info

To: Drumnut@aol.com, tob@taltec.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hey all again!! sorry for the lack of info
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:06:55 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 1/5/99 11:10:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Drumnut@aol.com
writes:

<<            The following analogy may be helpful -
                                      Sprite:Midget::Jimmy:Blazer
 Indeed, sir, they are the same car under different badges!! If you've done
 your Sprite Research, they you've done most of your Midget research, with the
 exception of the post 1974 Midgets, which had a larger 1500cc engine out of
 the Triumph Spitfire. >>

One other difference.  There was no Bugeye Midget.  Austin Healey started it
with the Sprite Mk I, then came the MG Midget Mk I, which was the same as the
Sprite Mk II.  Got it?  (Personally, I think the Midget is a better car!)

Allen Hefner (Flame shields up!)
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport