Re: Rubber seals, plugs

To: "Scott & Glenda Meyers" <autox@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rubber seals, plugs
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:19:09 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
British Wiring has the best rubber grommets and plugs (if they have the size
you need). Better than any of you listed vendors, and I have purchased from
them all.

Don't have the address and phone handy (no web site or email) but if you are
interested let me know and I will post it tonight.

Larry Miller