Re: Gift Sprite Assessment

To: "jennifer l kahoon" <john.kahoon@juno.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite Assessment
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 05:14:36 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As a ( SO) I would be in the garage digging through the parts with my
husband!.........would be as happy to receive the parts as he would
be.....(especially at no cost......a FREE gift).......I personally could not
imagine any wife getting mad at donated parts.........especially from the
list. I would be so HAPPY and IMPRESSED........even if it was (JUST)
parts!............Well..there's my 2cents......

Susie(Leo's wife)