Re: Gift Sprite

To: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: Peter C <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:44:42 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Precisely! I'll tell him of the end of marital bliss, the barefoot
children, the pet that starts to look more like a meal. Oh, the addiction!
Hah! The money spent on a garage with an attached house, what a downward
spiral his life will take! Having to learn new words, buy new tools (can't
borrow his metric buddy's). The aggravation, the decisions... concours or
driver, grade 5 or 8, 90W or 30W, chemical or media stripping, food or
paint job.(did I get'em all?)  Hell, I've been there, I can break him.
He'll donate it!

Or maybe he'll join the list.

Peter C

BTW, what about Eurodollars?