Re: Gift Sprite

To: "Peter C" <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:17:34 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    It's NOT Euro Dollars!!! it's just Euros!! lots of Europeans get very
Pissed about the new currency called Euro DOLLARS (like me). It's just plain
euros. Sorry for the flamage but I've head it too many times I've gotta tell
people. By The Way U.K isn't on the Euro system yet, They will wait a few
years to see if it works then join. Euro is in France Italy Germany etc...

Sorry

Toby