Re: More springs bs answer

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: More springs bs answer
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:08:09 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Go Go Gadget Healey coil springs....

sorry...

    But serously... I read somewhere the pros run current through em and
measure....[(I forgot) shit. it's not resistance but something else)]
....And anyway they can literally tell how well the electrons are shared and
therefor how ligned up the atoms on the springs are. When new you get high
numbers and when the spring is compressed and depressed repeately you get
lower numbers. And this tells you how far away from new they are (how used).
I will try to find it somewhere if you are really intrested but.... just
take em downtown and ask the pros.

Tob