Re: More springs bs answer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More springs bs answer
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:12:49 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Another serious attempt: we have a machine at work that can compress a spring
and measure the force - from this, I think we can work out the spring rate. Want
to send your springs to Vancouver? Another way, if the springs are already on
the car, is to measure the ride height - it has to be equal on both sides - and
then use those weigh scales the racers use. The spring rates are equal if the
weight on each front wheel is equal.
---------------------- Forwarded by Alan Inglis/BC Research/CA on 01/15/99 09:09

"R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net> on 01/14/99 08:08:09 PM

Please respond to "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>