[Fwd: Gift Sprite]

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Gift Sprite]
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:44:51 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--------------4F02EADB2B6DBE0E394BF8F5

From: "Paul Dolloff" <pauld@ekpc.com>
To: rcbrown@lucent.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:09:42 EST5EDT
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite

List,

The BEETLE eye SPRITE described below has been for sale for some time
now.  I saw an ad for this car back in November.  So I'm wondering if
this guy will come down on his price.  I've got no problem checking
out this or the other post with multiple cars.

I do have a problem with negotiations.  At $400 to $500, the joke was
afforadable.  At $1000, I don't know.  Someone else needs to voluteer
and call these guys and get the List a good price.

Also, I can only carry one car at a time.  Therefore, if we go with
the multiple guy, I'll definately need some help - or a set of new
tires for the required 6 separate trips.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to travel north this weekend.
However, I can get to Louisville, check out the deal the List gets,
and bring the car(s) back to Lexington.  I can deliver next week -
one at a time.

Later,
Paul

> From:          "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
> Cc:            spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu
> Date:          Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:41:52 -0600
> To:            George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
> Subject:       Re: Gift Sprite

> George,
>
> As some one said Kentucky isn't that far! We Team Thickos didn't get the
> name by chance. We have and will do some might odd things in the name
> of Healeys.
>
> In fact there are so many TT members be might be able to arrange a
> relay, where we pass a car from one TT member to another to get the
> right car into the right place.
>
> Bob

Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D.
Lexington, KY