Zaino

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Zaino
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:34:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On the subject of cleaning.....

Has anyone tried Zaino??  They have a whole range of cleaners.  Check out:
http://www.zainobros.com

I've used the stuff on the Z.  Takes MANY coats, but gets a super deep
finish.  Started with a wash, which includes some wax.  Then a paint
cleaner, then a polish, then gloss enhancer, then polish, then enhancer,
then polish, then enhancer again.  It takes a few days because you should
wait a while between layers.  Turns the car into a mirror on wheels.  They
also claim that it will repel dust, but I didn't see that happen.

If anyone is interested, it may be possible to put together a group
purchase.  We did that with the F-body(Camaro/Firebird) group over the
summer.  Zaino is out of NJ, so maybe someone close could arrange that.

Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |