Re: Am I nuts? (was Fiberglass Floorboards) (was Re: DIY Carpet +DPO)

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Am I nuts? (was Fiberglass Floorboards) (was Re: DIY Carpet +DPO)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:54:31 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks, Ulix.  You got there before I did!  I don't have a welder...I don't
even have room for a welder in my garage.  I once said that you have to go
outside to change the socket on your wrench.

The cost of taking the car to a shop to have the floorboards replaced is just
out of the budget right now.  And I have several friends in the business.
(Don't we all!)

The fiberglass is just a temporary fix.  The budget is being spent on getting
the car inspected and on the road.  Brake parts, tires, clutch MC, etc.  Maybe
next year there will be more for nice stuff like seat covers!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)

In a message dated 1/18/99 12:09:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,