Re: Little Task?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Little Task?
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:57:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
No, but I have coated the floor AFTER painting with a medium coat of
asphalt roofing cement,  ensuring complete coverage, and overlayed that
with 30# roofing felt.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain