Re: MGB Exhaust Modifications

To: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Exhaust Modifications
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:05:48 -0800
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Rich,

I would go for it.  The sound alone would make it really cool.  From one
who drives a bug-I that is loud enough to set off most car alarms, it's
great.  It sure does raise a few eye brows, especially when a cam makes
her rumble a little at the stop sign.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby