Re: New Smiths Guages

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Smiths Guages
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:04:32 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On the subject of gauges, my '62 Sprite has a tacho that couldn't be
original (I come to this conclusion from the Japanese sounding brand name
that it sports) which hasn't worked since I've had her - the wiring behind
is a mess.  Did all the Sprites come with a tacho as standard?  Did the
face change with different years?

I don't think the wing mirror is original either (I come to this conclusion
based on having seen the same mirror at Supercheap Auto) - it's a
rectangular job.

LeighEllen
'62 MkII Sprite - 'Ebony'