Re: Snow!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow!
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 07:37:45 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It was actually 6 inches. I'm close and used to live there. We had snow on
the mountain (big hill) behind my house last night. I'd hate the thought of
these people driving on really slick roads, they are bad enough on just wet
ones.

Winter storage lasts for two days in most of California.

Larry Miller