Re: another newest member

To: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Subject: Re: another newest member
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 07:17:34 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It's a BABY BOOM!!!!  Congratulations to both families!!!

Crazy Idea!!   How about the List and/or Parents chronicle the life of
Mira and
Jared.
I can see it now; ...met at conclave when we were 17 months old, engaged
at
SpriteRush 2021, and together opened an LBC restoration shop
specializing in
Frogeye Motorcars, MGF's, and late 20th century Land Rovers.  Ain't it
romantic!  :)
All the Best!
Dave
59 :() -  will need its 2nd restoration by 2021
59 MGA  -   ditto