another newest member

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: another newest member
From: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 21:11:48 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I wasn't sure if I should mention it but since Steve brought up the
subject....we, too, have a new LBC-er. Mira (as in mira-cle) arrived on the
28th. (happy b-day Toby) She and her Mom are also doing well. I think I have
to disagree with the two trip theory for  taking them home in the spridget,
tho. With all the stuff these newborns get at the hospital it would take at
least three trips. My best to Steve and his family.

Dan & Stunt Baby

(I guess now I'll have to get LBC #2 and name it after the little girl so
they each have one!)