RE: NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL

To: PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com
Subject: RE: NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 14:12:06 PST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Patrick & all,
This is NOT an attempt to get a free car. I will already have enough
trouble transporting and finding a place for the ones I have.
Do NOT even think of trying to pull what we were going to do to Ron.
I HAVE TOO MANY ALREADY!!!!!!!
(Taking the dogs, 59 Bugeye, Dodge, Ford and Saturn. The rest plus a
garage full of engines and parts may go to the highest bidder if I
cannot find room for them)
Regards,
Peter S.
'59 Bugeye
'60 Bugeye shell
'62 Midget
'71 Midget
'71 Fiat 850 Spider
'80 Pinto
'80 Datsun 210 ?????
'86 Dodge Ram 50
'92 Crown Vic
'95 Saturn
'91 Rottweiler (106lbs)
'98 Yellow Lab mix (75lbs)
'98 Mutt (70lbs)

>From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
>
>Are you sure your just not trying to get a free bugeye in your "new
house"
>??
>
> I'm moving, My new house is at _________. the garage is big and empty.
The