Makin' Trouble!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Makin' Trouble!
From: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:34:38 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I set out to buy a LC last summer, I was interested in everything
but sprites.  But obviously things changed...

I would like to hear from some people who have owned all sorts of
different LCs over the years.  Please compare the owning and driving
experience of other cars to that of spridgets.  I know I considered
Fiats (124, 850, X1/9), Alfas (especially the "boat-tails"), Porsches
(pre-74 911s, 356), triumphs, MGA, MGB, Sunbeams...  I'm sure others
have too.

I think the spridgets have a great combination of low price, low snob
level, easy parts availability, and fun driving.  I'd really be
interested in hearing some comparisons.

Justin Cook
67 Sprite "Stinky"