More on T shirts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on T shirts
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:19:47 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey All,

I have decided to put together several styles of shirts, taking into
consideration all the (38 at present) suggestions of the list.  I need
some Artwork and some Pictures from the list.....

I need a good Sprite logo, some bugeye photos, and anything else LBC
related... ALL ORIGINAL ART will be returned to the owner.  I have a
very good MG logo but could use a Midget logo. So check all that old
printed material you have stuffed away in boxes.....

Email me directly if you want to contribute something and I will let you
know where to send it.  Please don't email artwork to me - it takes up
too much space on my server and eventually gets lost!!!

All shirts will be supplied at cost!!  When I have the styles designed I
will post them somewhere and each person can pick what they want.

I am still taking suggestions.  Robert Houston has offered his services
to make original drawings for some of the shirts, more on that later -
he is out of town for the weekend.

For those of you who wanted colored shirts and hats, I will get together
with Frank and WST to put some screened stuff together.

Kevin