Re: More on T shirts (actually hats)

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More on T shirts (actually hats)
From: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:32:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I looked at the hats mentioned and think they look great. I think it's a
wonderful idea to give the business to a fellow lbcer. I like that the MG ones
had their url on it, that's a nice touch.

 I would also be interestd in at least a shirt or two. And, white is fine by
me :) my only request is, please go easy on the bugeye stuff. I have seen lots
of shirts for sale in Moss, VB and what have you that only depict the bugeye.
I have a MkIV that I'm in love with :)