I have a Web Page!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I have a Web Page!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:25:38 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It is at
http://students.washington.edu/~ulix/Autos.html

It is mainly focused on nice pictures and technical info.
Most info is in the section on my 67 Sprite.
The pictures are high resolution and if you a watching through a modem,
you might want to read you new issue of Grassroots Motorsports on the
side.

Please let me know if something doesn't work or some info is wrong (and
what you think :-)

                                              '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9