Re: I have a Web Page!

To: "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "Mark Snowdon" <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: I have a Web Page!
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:04:34 -0800
Cc: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At the risk of being booed, It's also a fantastic drive in a 911 Targa.
Although right now there are about 5 stop lights moderating one way traffic
between Carmel and a point well South of Big Sur. The area has still not
recovered from the slides caused by the heavy rains of last winter.

Larry Miller