Re: Hmmm ..... Questions!

To: "Neesham, Ted" <Ted.Neesham@health.wa.gov.au>
Subject: Re: Hmmm ..... Questions!
From: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:53:15 +1100
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ted,

Do yourself and wife a favour and go for a '68 Midget. It's already got a 1275
engine, its more comfortable than a Bugeye, windup windows, lockable boot, a
hood that can be put up or taken down in 30 seconds, these are all things to
consider in a daily driver. But most of all the '68 had the very attractive
vertical bar front grille.

If you haven't already done so, you might want to have a look at the web site
for the Sprite Car Club of Australia:
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/4936

Cheers,
Eriks Skinkis