Re: Hmmm ..... Questions!

To: "Eriks Skinkis" <eriks@netspace.net.au>
Subject: Re: Hmmm ..... Questions!
From: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 23:59:04 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sounds like you guys were smart about it and
avoided all the wrong additions !
I wish there was more than 1 year of the metal dash 1275 spridget
made for the USA.
'68 was the first year for all kinds of "safety" features on
cars (spridgets and others) sold in america. Head rests, marker lights,
padded dashes,
emission control, hp reduction...
the list goes on. The dawn of the dreaded Black Plastic Era.

$0.02
dave
(let the mud fly)