Re: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, bruce@woodward-realty.com, john.kahoon@juno.com
Subject: Re: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:48:36 -0500
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks David,

Unfortunately this car is pretty much a daily driver so when these little
problems crop up it really makes me want to pull my hair out. Especially
considering that the engine that was in the car was till running when I
decided to pull it and swap it with this rebuilt unit.

I bought a Subaru Wagon last summer to have a backup car, but that thing
has been in the shop over half the time that we've owned it. It has the
mystery electrical problem that no one can figure out. The electronics in
that car make Lucas look good.

;-)

Thanks for the encouragement,

Robert