Re: Bug Eye Upgrade Questions

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Bug Eye Upgrade Questions
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 20:20:42 PST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Frank,
        Driven 5 Hours with Halogens on and the blower going. It wasn't
raining so no wipers and I do not have a radio. Car started fine the
next morning with no sign of a weakened battery.
 Wow you actually have a radio in your car??? Next You'll be installing
air-conditioning!!!!!!!
 I have rewired the car with additional fuses and heavier guage wiring I
do not know if that is a factor or not.
Regards,
Peter S.