Re: Bug Eye Upgrade Questions

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Bug Eye Upgrade Questions
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:57:09 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The smoothcase will work fine with a 1275. You'll need to
change (or lengthen) the clutch cylinder pushrod, but that is it.

I run such a combination on the rally bugeye 'Redcar' (but it is a little
worse for wear at the moment after a disagreement with a small
tree on a bitumen special stage rally last weekend)

Mike