Re: Aaaaaaargh! Help! Hood/Bonnet Hinge

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aaaaaaargh! Help! Hood/Bonnet Hinge
From: Becky Hart <behart@mesa5.mesa.colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:28:23 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks to all who've responded.  What the guy's telling me now is that
taking out the dashboard will take eight hours and they need an
electrician. Does this sound about right? It seems excessive. I'll talk
to the manager tomorrow. One of the hinges is broken, so thats why it
has to come off the car.