Re: Aaaaaaargh! Help! Hood/Bonnet Hinge

To: Becky Hart <behart@mesa5.mesa.colorado.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aaaaaaargh! Help! Hood/Bonnet Hinge
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:14:15 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Becky,

I took off my dash, rewired it after a fire caused by the DPO's shoddy
wiring splices, *and* reinstalled the dash in less than 8 hours. Removing
the dash can be a royal p.i.t.a. but it doesn't take 8 hours.

YMMV,

Robert Weeks

1969 Midget     (daily driver)
1968-70 Spridget  (two cars welded together)
1974 Midget     (parts car?)

http://www.woozy.com/midget/