Re: Across the USA

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Across the USA
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:07:25 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank
Maybe you should consider making it a pied piper kind of trip and pick up
list members along the way.
By the time you get down south you could have 5 - 8 - 12 - 20 cars running
the backroads and
causing havoc at every small town crossroad.  After a band of Spridgeteers
got done with 'em, these small town southern folk would welcome the Hells
Angels.  It would make the Brit Car magazines here AND abroad. You'd be
famous. What a caravan+ACE-  And of course all the +ACI-extra+ACI- participants
could
leave as they joined on the homebound leg.
GP
'58AN5

+AD4-A couple of members of my local LBC club are planning a trip to no
+AD4-where.
+AD4-No reservations, no destination, no interstate hiways.
+AD4-We will eat when we get hungry, sleep at the ma +ACY- pa motels, and if we
+AD4-break down... we wait for parts or fix it with +ACo-stuff+ACo- found on
+the side
+AD4-of the road.
+AD4-A few spares will be taken along of course, and a credit card and cell
+AD4-phone. Other then that, it should make for an interesting trip.
+AD4-
+AD4-We are going to cover the Smokey Mountains and the deep south, other
+AD4-then that, what ever road looks like a fun drive will be the route we
+AD4-take.
+AD4-We are leaving sometime in the Fall of 99 for a week or two.
+AD4-Like I said, no plans, no destination, no reservations. NO WORRYS+ACE-