Re: Radiator/Electric Fan

To: adrian@icx.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator/Electric Fan
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:54:20 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Answer 1. Yes go ahead and have it flushed and tested. It does not cost
much to have done, and is well worth it.

Answer 2. Behind the radiator is the best spot if you can fit it. That
way it does not block airflow at higher speeds where the fan is not
doing much anyway. It is also more efficient behind the radiator
according to all the fan manufacturers I have talked to and is the
reccomended position. All modern cars have the fan behind the radiator.
Regards,
Peter S.