Re: Tire Sizes

To: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us
Subject: Re: Tire Sizes
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:02:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Can you really get 185/60's on without any flares?

Mine has 205's on what I think are 6" (but may be bigger as I have never
had tires off the rims) and there is no way that they will fit under
stock sheet metal.  The car has also been lowered, so that may have an
effect.  Anyone know what wheel tire combo the vintage racers are
running?

If 6" will fit and I can use them vintage racing I am all set!

Ric
On Fri, 26 Feb 99 19:50:58 EST CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM writes:
>  Nice post Jackson!
>  One of the nice things about a RWA Spridget is that you can use
>185/60
>tires on 13x6 Vega GT wheels (cheap!) and only need a couple of
>thinnish
>spacers up front. No mods needed in rear. :-)
>    Ed in NC

Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
Richmond, VA
The Central VA British Car Club welcomes all forms of automobiles from
the British Isles.
 If you live within 100 miles of Richmond you should join us!   Email me
for INFO!