RE: Classic tube

To: "'Leo S.'" <ldsp@flash.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Classic tube
From: Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 08:41:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I purchased these last year from Classic Tube and had a terrible experience
with them.  They don't ship anything on time.  The fuel line they sent me
was for a big healey.  I then sent the fuel line back, along with my
original and they proceeded to screw up that order also.  The brake lines
for the most part fit pretty well with some tweeks, the clutch line had an
extra bend on the firewall which I had to take out.

These were my experiences - other people may have had better

Bob