Re: Classic tube

To: Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Classic tube
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 09:39:47 -0800
Cc: "'Leo S.'" <ldsp@flash.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I bought a set of steel lines for my Bugeye over the phone with assurances that
they had done sets for Bugeyes before.  They even asked me what year my car
was.  What I got was a generic set of tubes that must be made up to fit many
years of Midgets and Sprites.  It had extra lines like for a dual line system.
The tubing that applied to my car was usually bent in the wrong direction in
the middle, or worse on the ends.  Next time I'll buy a roll of tubing, a
bender and a double flare kit from MiniMania and roll my own.  More
satisfaction and fun that way anyway.  And a lot cheaper!
            Mike MacLean-60 Sprite