Re: Missing at high RPM only

To: Dave <dgfox@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Missing at high RPM only
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:16:20 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dave,

What dist cap are you running?  I am using the side entry, I like the
way it looks.  Puddles started doing exactly that, missing at high Rpm's
.  Found out later the screws inside the cap holding the wires loosened
up causing the miss.  Retightened and wow what a difference.  I can do
7500 now no prob.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby